- 1/2hp Leeson Electric (model 62-227)
- 1725 RPM
- 120/220 volts single phase
- cw / ccw rotation ability
- 5/8" shaft / 2" pulley (1/2" v-belt) 3/16 keyway
- 58" x 1/2 " v-belt (a few inches shorter is usable as well, there is alot of adjustment room)
- Made in USA
- 14" x 14" cast iron table
- 1/8" to 3/4" blades
- removable drive pulley (6" diameter / 3/4" bore / 3/16" keyway / 1/2" V-belt)
- blade length: 93 and a 1/2 inches (93" 1/2")
- 2 1/2" x 3/32" table insert
- 13 3/4" depth throat
- 6 1/8" thick stock capacity
- 6 1/4" resaw capability (due to my Carter roller guides, stock guides should allow approx 7 1/4")
- over 45° table tilt (right) and approx 13º left tilt. (gauge in readable to 45º each side only)
- 1/8" thick steel enclosed stand (28-300)
- push button start / stop switch
- removable upper (saw) pulley guard with access door
- removable lower access door (stand / motor)
- Blade Speed (SFPM) 2107.49 (explained)
*This is not an official company site, nor is this a "how to" site displaying proper safety and technique. You warned NOT do anything that I do, if you do, you're on your own and do so at your own risk.
**WARNING - this is NOT a "how to" or instructional website. Do NOT attempt anything you see here. ALWAYS follow the assembly instructions that come with your power tools and ALWAYS follow proper safety protocols. Failure to do so may result in death, dismemberment, injury to you and others, damage to your tools and or property, OR, a combination of all of these. Do NOT attempt anything I do in ANY of my videos, pictures, and or articles. ALWAYS have the manufacturer or a qualified technician service and or repair your tools. DO NOT attempt to do so yourself.
It is YOUR responsibility to learn, understand and follow ALL the safety rules concerning the tools YOU choose to work with.
Reader/viewer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless this site owner / video channel / video owner from and against any personal injury, damages, death, costs and expenses, (including but not limited to) any legal, medical, and or any psychiatric fees, potentially resulting from the use of anything tried here. Reader / viewer agrees to assume all risks resulting from the application of any of the information / techniques on this channel and in its videos. Your actions, mistakes, and or poor judgement are your own responsibility.
I can not and will not be held responsible for your mistakes or harm that may come from emulating my lack of proper technique, safety, set-up. All my videos, pictures, articles, and this site are for ENTERTAINMENT purposes ONLY.
DO NOT ATTEMPT ANYTHING SEEN, READ, HEARD HERE OR ON MY VIDEO CHANNEL!